For Copyright Attributors
In attention to all Attributors !
We constantly ask authors for permission to promote their works (books/audiobooks). We constantly updating our permission list with authors who agreed to let us promote, review and offer a solution to readers from around the world with the purpose of making more sales for authors.
KEEP IN MIND THAT WE DO NOT HOST anything on our servers(Images). We respect copyright owners. On our servers and/or website there are no downloadable resources(this include books/audiobooks/images).
For any concerns or to solve any kind of problem you are more than welcome to contact us first.
For more informations and to understand better what we do continue to read our DMCA Policy:
What you will find on our website its just a short book review, a description and a small image of the book/audiobook cover(that is not hosted by us). On every page we offer external links so every user can buy legally the book/audiobook.
If you do not want us to include your book/audiobook then please send us a message and we will disable access from the page.
If you have any concerns please reach us by sending a message using our contact page at this https://audiobookworldonline.com . Thank you!
Information Concerning Copyright Claims
We are not a “file sharing” site, peer to peer or otherwise; and we in no way support or endorse illegal copying of books. We are just promoting and offering reviews.
We rely on copyright owners to protect their own copyright interests by communicating with us. We will immediately take down the link in response to a valid notice of alleged infringement submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We urge copyright owners to directly contact any third party website that has posted an infringing file. The link in the website index only points to the location of the file hosted elsewhere on the web. Accordingly, while this website can and does delete the link from its search engine upon request, it does not, because it cannot, delete the infringing file, which was posted and is hosted on the Internet by a third party over which this website has no control. We recommend that you use the search engine to identify the third party who posted and is hosting the infringing file, and to contact that third party to delete the infringing file itself from the Internet prior to having us remove the link!!!
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond immediately to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. This procedure is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to this website as straightforward as possible, while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form required by the United States law (an official summary of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, please be aware that there are penalties (including costs and attorney’s fees) for false claims under the DMCA. See http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/faq.cgi for more details.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide to the website Copyright Agent designated below a written communication (an email, that includes each of the items specified below:
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest (a Word or PDF document highly recommended);
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, identification of the time(s), date(s) and link(s) the material that you claim is infringing was displayed on the website or service, and any other information that is reasonably sufficient for this website to locate the material;
– your address, telephone number, and email address;
– a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is the Company’s policy to do the following:
– Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
– To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
– Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.
Send the electronic copy using our contact form. Go to CONTACT page http://mostpopularbooks.org/contact
If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
1. https://audiobookworldonline.com (the website audiobookworldonline.com) does not contain any downloadable resources, files, books, ebooks, audiobooks, images. We don’t host any files.
We respect copyright owners and we do our best to help everyone buy legally.
The resources found on this website are copyrighted by their respective owners. https://audiobookworldonline.com makes no claims for the content found on this website.
Keep in mind that we can’t control all the content that is published on this website but we try to do so. Also we believe in fair use ( “If you are commenting upon or critiquing a copyrighted work—for instance, writing a book review—fair use principles allow you to reproduce some of the work to achieve your purposes.” ).